WHAT IS A GUARDIAN?
It is a protector. A defender. A guide.
In response to industry requirements, the GuardIAN Intelligence Network has been designed to improve personnel safety, increase productivity and provide greater cost efficiencies to sites globally.
It brings real-time, site wide diagnostics and communications to your fingertips.
The GuardIAN Intelligence Network provides an all-encompassing atmospheric monitoring solution; including in-chamber, personal and node-based gas monitoring devices that can provide remote data covering even the farthest-reaching corner of an underground environment.
- In-chamber Aura-FX digital gas monitoring
- Site-wide node-based Aura-FX digital gas monitoring
- Handheld Aura-PT digital gas monitoring
Underground Smart Lighting from the GuardIAN Node range provides sites with the ability to provide a visual alert when evacuation is necessary, and assist in guiding personnel safely to the nearest available refuge chamber.
- Compact and rugged design
- Colour changes based on gas levels detected in the area
- Integrated personnel tracking with UWB
GuardIAN Tracking Technology has been specifically designed to integrate with the GuardIAN Intelligence Network, allowing sites to remotely monitor the location and well-being of all underground personnel.
- Tag board and triangulation tracking
- Tracking Nodes communicate via wireless with Tracking Chips
- Compatible with a range of MineARC wearable and personal devices
GuardIAN Refuge Chamber Monitoring enables real-time diagnostics; providing confidence that an operation’s fleet of refuge chambers is emergency ready at all times. It is an on-board system that continuously monitors all vital refuge operating systems and aids in communications between chamber occupants and surface control.
- Real-time control system diagnostics
- VOIP video phone and live video streaming
- Remote troubleshooting assistance from MineARC personnel
The GuardIAN Intelligence Network is easy to install and connect within a sites existing IT network, or with MineARC’s GuardIAN Connect. GuardIAN Connect is a high speed, fit for purpose power over ethernet coaxial cable.
- Power over Ethernet coaxial cable
- High speed and fit-for purpose
- Can be installed by underground trades and modified easily
LEARN HOW THE GUARDIAN INTELLIGENCE NETWORK CAN PROVIDE SAFETY AND OPERATIONAL BENEFITS TO YOUR SITE DURING THESE SCENARIOS:
The GuardIAN Intelligence Network has been designed to facilitate emergency procedures, ensuring all underground personnel are able to evacuate or navigate to a refuge chamber safely.
The addition of GuardIAN Refuge Chamber Monitoring means that any chamber fault can be resolved quickly and easily, eliminating impact on production and ensuring personnel safety is optimised.
The GuardIAN Intelligence Network can improve safety and increase efficiencies when it comes to a site’s re-entry procedures.
Enjoy the benefits of an integrated safety solution with the GuardIAN Intelligence Network.